Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blogging about blogging is a sin

I just wanted to make a note about my spelling, punctuation, and grammar in this blog. I'm not sure if anyone reads this blog closely enough to notice, but I am constantly correcting and re-correcting my entries.

I proofread my entries before I post them, but I often miss little things. I'm a perfectionist about my academic writing but I try to keep this blog a bit more casual. In addition to keeping you all updated on my amazingly exciting life and eventful, I'm also trying to use this blog to work through some of the issues I have with everything I write that's not school related.

Anyways, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. I'm going to continue making silly spelling and grammatical errors and much of what I write will undoubtedly continue to read awkwardly. I'll correct errors as I notice them, but mostly I'm just trying to get my ideas and barely coherent rantings across in a better way.

Also, Blogspot's spellcheck and Firefox's spellcheck interact spectacularly to together miss a ton of words.

No comments: