1. I'm taking Social Psychology because I have to and Cognitive Neuroscience because it's being taught by my adviser.
2. Research and writing will hopefully pick up a bit in the next few weeks. At some point I'll spend days and days looking at brains.
3. I have a vague notion of trying to be less stressed this year. Also, I'm going to try to leave school at a reasonable hour occasionally.
4. I'm inexplicably TAing in the library. I have no idea where the room is. Tomorrow is going to be an adventure.
5. There is a progress meeting this Wednesday. I'm expecting that my class is going to be incredibly stressed out after it's over. Luckily, there is going to be pizza.
6. I signed up for an art class. Seems like it'll be fun even if the description of how we're going to turn off our right hemispheres is a little disconcerting.
What does these random sentences all mean?
I will probably post less often. Though, maybe I'll start writing about things more meaningful than Batman.
Ok, so probably not.