Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Insomnia, or how I've spent the best days of spring

Regular readers of this blog (both of you) have undoubtedly noticed the drought of posting in the last few weeks. I've been neglecting the blog as well as other trivial matters such as exercising, sleeping, and twittering, because of the usual end of the semester activities. Apparently, despite what everyone told me coming into grad school, there are finals and they are serious business. After I finish typing this I'm either going to finish rearranging my office or head home to get some sleep. I guess the bright side of all the work I've been doing as that I've also listened to a lot of new music in the last few weeks.

According to some of the other grad students, summer is much less stressful than the rest of the year. At the very least, I'm looking forward to the undergrads leaving and finally being able to park on campus. Also, I'll be doing some research or something, but I'm gonna let my brain rest for a few hours before I start worrying about that.

No comments: