Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How Research Works: XXVIII

THE LAB: 8AM

JUNIOR GRAD STUDENT
Ugh.  So I spent the night here...

SENIOR GRAD STUDENT
Congratulations!  Everyone should do it at least once.  The students here before me practically lived here.

JUNIOR GRAD STUDENT
I heard about that.  Is that why there is a recliner in the experiment room?

SENIOR GRAD STUDENT
I think that chair is just there to trick subjects into thinking our experiments aren't all incredibly torturous.  I think its full of asbestos or spiders or something actually.

SENIOR GRAD STUDENT
I prefer the lab couch whenever I spend the night here.

JUNIOR GRAD STUDENT
That explains why our PI mentioned that she need to get a longer couch now that she has taller graduate students.

SENIOR GRAD STUDENT
Yeah, she is always looking out for us...

No comments: