Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pigs in Space

This is a bunch of indie rock thats come out recently.  I think Beige isn't actually signed to a label... once they get signed though, I think they're going to be huge.  The rest of the mix is relatively well known indie rock.  The more I listen to The Antlers, the more I like the new album.  They played at Stony Brook last year, as much as I'd like to see them I think they're getting too big to come back.

The title, of course, refers to the best skit on The Muppet Show.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, shame on you.  The particular episode pictured below is featured behind the cut.


Space Creatures

1.  Beige- Folds
2. Benediction- Thurston Moore
3.  Little Cup- Thao and Mirah
4. Calgary- Bon Iver
5. I Don't Want Love- The Antlers
6. Waves- Holly Miranda
7. I Get Nervous- Lower Dens
8. We need a Myth- Okkervil River
9. Will Do- TV on the Radio



No comments: