Saturday, May 28, 2011

Blogging for Dollars

So this is all getting crazy.  Last month's traffic increased significantly again as did the number of clicks on those annoying Adsense ads.  I'm actually not far away from receiving an actual check in the mail (albeit a small one) for writing ridiculous nonsense and posting youtube videos.


I feel sort of silly about all of this.  I'm not supposed to encourage people to click on the ads and I'm embarrassed that I am getting actual, real-life, money for blogging, but I'm certainly not going to complain.  I'll probably end getting some comics, books, and other useless nonsense after cashing the check.  Comics, books, and other useless nonsense that I'll end up writing about on this very blog.

Maybe this will become a self-perpetuating thing.  Who knows.

No comments: